&
M
L
C
D
Tried to take a picture; Of love
I wanna fill this new frame; But it's Empty
marianne datu , 14
08 september 95
northview heights secondary school
she loves her family, GOD
and friends
I'm a virgo which means
I'm Modest and shy
Meticulous and reliable
Practical and diligent
Intelligent and analytical
fan of: my great teachers and parents .
I wanna fill this new frame; But it's Empty
{/profile/}
Just About A Teenage Girl
marianne datu , 14
08 september 95
northview heights secondary school
she loves her family, GOD
and friends
I'm a virgo which means
I'm Modest and shy
Meticulous and reliable
Practical and diligent
Intelligent and analytical
fan of: my great teachers and parents .
Tried to write a letter; In ink
I've got a peice of paper; But it's Empty
why do i feel this way . it's so unexplainable . so unpredictable . that everything i was worried about might actually happen . why ? i dont know . maybe because everything inside me has to come out . everything i was trying to hide might actually be seen . be seen by these two eyes of mine . that i was regretting everything that i did . everything that had . i lsot it all . and now i see it . i regret and i admit that . i'm sorry , my poop just came out :)
I've got a peice of paper; But it's Empty
{/Why Do I Feel This Way ? --
Sunday, August 23, 2009 ( 10:31 PM )
why do i feel this way . it's so unexplainable . so unpredictable . that everything i was worried about might actually happen . why ? i dont know . maybe because everything inside me has to come out . everything i was trying to hide might actually be seen . be seen by these two eyes of mine . that i was regretting everything that i did . everything that had . i lsot it all . and now i see it . i regret and i admit that . i'm sorry , my poop just came out :)
If we; Should be getting under
These sheets; We could lie in this bed; But it's Empty
These sheets; We could lie in this bed; But it's Empty
{/tagboard/}
i think they call it freedom of speech
Maybe we're trying
Trying too hard; Maybe we're torn apart
FACEBOOK
TWITTER
YOUTUBE
Pam Caligtan !
Ediza Banzuela !
Jinel Monsod !
Marianne Del Rosario !
MarieBeth Rufo !
MarieBeth Rufo 2 !
May 2009
June 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
designer DancingSheep
Trying too hard; Maybe we're torn apart
{/links/}
ctrl + left click
YOUTUBE
Pam Caligtan !
Ediza Banzuela !
Jinel Monsod !
Marianne Del Rosario !
MarieBeth Rufo !
MarieBeth Rufo 2 !
{/archives/}
watch me waste my life away
May 2009
June 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
{/credits/}
designer DancingSheep
Maybe the timing
Is beating our hearts; We're Empty
october 22 - kensington market trip
october 24 - paranormal activity ! promenade
october 25 - fearfest w/ them !
october 31 - halloween & this is it
november 6 - happy birthday allyssa goluya
Is beating our hearts; We're Empty
{/miscellaneous/}
my virtual barang

